Updated: Nov 21, 2021
Are you a veteran? Have interesting stories that you could share for posterity? Know a veteran who you’d like to honor? Here's how you can do that.
We’re a little late for Veterans Day, but then we need to be celebrating and honoring our veterans every day of the year.
Monica is the wife of a Navy veteran who comes from a long line of veterans and is dedicated to sharing – and preserving for future generations – the stories of those who have served in our military – including women.
Women have served in uniform in all branches of the U.S. military since World War II. From nurses, to code breakers, to pilots, to surgeons, to mechanics, to frontline warriors and everything in between, women veterans have done it all.
In this episode, Monica explains:
* What the Veterans History Project is all about
* What's included there now
* How you can contribute
* Why it's important to share these stories
* How to view and learn from the Veterans History Project
* How it helps families and those suffering from PTSD
Take a listen...
Watch the complete video interview here: https://youtu.be/Y89_lKIUT2Q